There are several things you need to do.

  • Contact the Australian Medical Council and have your documents assessed.
  • You need to sit and pass the AMC/MCQ Examination.
  • For registration with AHPRA, you need to pass IELTS/OET/ TOEFL/PTE.
  • You are now eligible to work/you need to find a hospital or clinic that wants to employ you, we can assist you with that.
  • You can sit MCQ/English either overseas or in Australia. If you want to attend a Bridging Course, then we can assist you in your preparation to optimise your performance at this examination.
  • All details about course dates and costs are on our website.
  • Visa is up to you, but you can come in on a visitor’s Visa. If you require assistance
  • with Visa, we have a list of recommended Australian immigration agents.