Dr Laura Papillo is an independent consultant providing employment services to international medical graduate clients at ARIMGSAS.
Her academic qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Medical Science (First Class Honours) – The University of Melbourne and The Royal Women’s Hospital
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language Teacher – i-to-i
- An Introduction to Global Health – University of Copenhagen
Her previous positions include:
- Editorial Assistant – Flexibooks, Macmillan Science and Education Australia
- Standardised Patient Role Player – Australian Medical Council Clinical Examinations
- English as a Foreign Language Teacher – Wall Street English
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Resident – Mercy Hospital for Women
- House Medical Officer – Eastern Health
- Intern – Barwon Health
Laura has a unique combination of skills to help international medical graduates improve their cross-cultural communication skills and show the best representation of themselves to prospective employers. She has a passion for helping others achieve their goals and has demonstrated vast success assisting clients prepare professional CVs, succeed at job interviews, and achieve registration with AHPRA.
Visit Employment Services on our website to find out more about the services that Laura provides.