You will receive support after every course on what we recommend you put on your resume. We also provide advice on how to find a job.
- Throughout your relationship with us, we will assist with your communication skills.
- If ARIMGSAS is impressed with you, we may hire you as a tutor, when an opportunity arises, this will also look good for your resume.
- For your Resume, Alan Roberts and the Tutors can be your referees when applying for employment. Just make sure to ask or inform them first.
- You will enjoy a friendly environment, friendly staff, modern facilities, our proximity to Melbourne CBD, many the beautiful parks and magnificent eating palaces close to our Centre.
- Excellent pass rates
- The experience from many of our past course participants who are now working in the Australian Health Care System
- After-hours study facilities
- Your kitchen and dining area
- Working with staff who have many years of experience in the field
- We can assure you that we will not leave you behind. We will continually support you in your attempt to pass your examinations.
- MCQ Candidates can repeat the proceeding MCQ course for free (Only 1 Repetition for free)
- If the MCQ candidate wishes to repeat the trial exams additional fee $300 will be added for trial exams (2 Major MCQ Trial Exams + 4 mini MCQ Trial Exams)(This means Trial exams are not included in the free repetition of the MCQ Course).
- MCQ Candidates who are repeating for the second time (3rd time of participating in the course overall) OR it is their first-time repetition but with a gap between the two courses, will get a 50% discount and would be charged only 50% of the total course fee (Trial Exams are included).
- All MCQ candidates (both new candidates and repeaters) will have access to the most recent, and updated lecture notes.
- Access extension until your exam date is applicable if candidates provide us with a copy of their AMC MCQ Placement letter.
- For Clinical Course Students, you may book an appointment with Alan. He will help you with either taking the exam or getting a job.
Yes, it is. Our office is only 10-15 mins away from the Flinders Train Station. You may take any tram going to St Kilda except Tram number 1 and 8.
Yes, we can. We accept observers for GP clinics. For further information and availability please contact us on 03 9867 3344 or email us at email@example.com
Yes, we do,
- For MCQ, we provide two Major trial examinations and weekly mini-trial examinations during our MCQ Preparation Courses.
- You can also purchase an MCQ trial examination without being in the course (Extra fees will apply).
- For Clinical, we conduct many Casual Trial Examinations and one Formal Clinical Trial Examination. The casual exam is for the clinical course participants. The formal trial exam is set up similar to the AMC Clinical Examination standard. We have outside examiners and role players. You can book to be a participant in both the Casual and Formal Trial Examinations without being in the course (Extra fees will apply).
- We are currently in the process of getting all workshops accredited for CPD points for the triennium (2020-22)
- We conduct a number of workshops like;
- Advanced Life Support Workshop (ALS)
- Physical Examination Workshop (PE)
- 5-Day Intensive Supervised Practice-PE Case Roleplays
- Intravenous Cannulation Workshop (IV Cannulation)
- Pre-Employment Structured Clinical Interview (PESCI)
- Online Pre-Employment Structured Clinical Interview (Online PESCI)
- Women’s Health Workshop / Implanon Training Workshop
- Suturing and Basic Surgical Techniques in Diagnosis and Management of Benign and Malignant Skin Lesions
- Electrocardiogram Workshop (ECG)
- Basic Life Support Workshop (BLS)
- Ingrown Toenail Workshop
- We have experienced facilitators.
Yes, we can assist you in getting the PESCI date through our career consultant. Usually there are many spots available for HWAV. However for RACGP and ACRRM, we cannot guarantee but we will try our best.
Yes, we do. We have FRACGP Courses, in 2 parts. Part 1, is AKT and KFP and the Part 2, which is OSCE.
Yes, we assist those who did our courses. We have our own career consultant who can assist you with improving your CV. You can also consult her for other pre-employment services. It is, however, by appointment.
Yes. If you cannot come in person to the class, we can organise for you to attend via video conferencing. (ZOOM, Skype…)
Yes, we can. We have our own career consultant who can assist you with improving your CV. You can also consult her for other pre-employment services. It is however, by appointment.
- Yes, many of them have. But if you are going down the specialist pathway, you need to organise an appointment with our Career consultant or Alan, and we will outline the positive and negatives of this pathway.
- In taking the specialist pathway, you have to pass English first. Then you will need to contact the appropriate college (according to your specialisation) to organise an interview, and this can be a costly experience. During the interview, depending on your performance, you can be given full registration or credits for part of your study, or you can be rejected.
Yes, we can. Once you enrol in any of our courses, we can provide you with a list of accommodation as recommended to us by previous clients.
Yes, we can assist you but we cannot guarantee anything. Book an appointment with Alan. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr Alan Roberts, our managing director, has a strong connection with the Australian Medical Council and he can help you in getting your EICS certificate.
Yes, we do. Book an appointment with our Career consultant or with Alan. Contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do. Please contact us on 03 9867 3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We do our very best to equip you to be able to pass the AMC examinations; however, you are required to put in the effort to prepare for the exam either through self-study or peer/ group discussions and role-plays.
- For the MCQ Course, our pass rate is very high. In fact, in a couple of MCQ Courses, we have had a 100% pass rate.
- For the Clinical course, the pass rate is very high. For example, in a number of most recent AMC Clinical examination results, out of the people who passed these examinations, 65% completed our courses.
It is up to you, but we recommend to give yourself at least one month preparation time after you finish the course, This gives you the time to absorb all that was discussed during the course.
- AMC Clinical Exam Preparation Courses
- AMC MCQ Exam Preparation Courses
- Dental Courses (ADC)
- Each tutor is assigned with topics.
- We give free Observerships to GP clinics as part of the course. For materials, we sell the “AMC Handbook of Clinical Assessment”.
- You may also use Oxford Handbooks and Murtagh’s General practice book you can check our bookshop.
- Half lecture, and half discussion of MCQs.
- Each tutor is assigned with topics.
- We cover at least 400 topics.
- This is a very intensive course, so you can take days off if you wish.
- For materials, we sell the “Handbook of Multiple Choice Questions”.
- You may also use John Murtagh’s Book.
- For more books please visit our Bookshop.
- Access to more materials will be given during the course.
Yes. You will get 5% of the course fee as referral fee, if you refer a new student to any of these full courses below:
- MCQ Preparation Course
- Clinical Preparation Course
- FRACGP AKT & KFP Preparation Course
- FRACGP OSCE Preparation Course
This is effective from 20th November 2015.
* Terms and conditions apply. We reserve the right to explain or change the above terms and conditions at any time.
For AMC Clinical Courses:
1. Candidates who have enrolled once in 8 weeks, 10 weeks, or Interstate 5 weeks Clinical courses, will be offered/entitled 50% discount for repeating 8 weeks or 10 weeks clinical course.
2. All other Clinical Courses like 7 days Melbourne or 7 days Interstate will be offered a 10% discount to participate in 8-week or 10-week of clinical courses.
3. Candidates who have enrolled in 7 days course either Melbourne or Interstate will be offered/entitled 50% discount just for repeating the same 7 days course.
For AMC MCQ Courses:
1. Candidates can repeat just the proceeding MCQ course for free + they need to pay $300 for trial exams (2 Major + 4 mini) if they wish to repeat the trial exams. (This means Trial exams are not included in free repetition MCQ Courses).
2. We do not guarantee that the trial exams are different from the prior exams.
3. Candidates who are repeating for the second time (3rd time of participating in the course overall) OR it is their first-time repetition but with a gap; they need to pay 50% of total course fee inclusive with trial exams.
4. All candidates will have access to the most recent lecture notes and not the previous ones.
5. Access extension is only applicable if candidates provide us with a copy of their AMC MCQ Placement letter, otherwise, their access to the lecture notes will be terminated.
This is effective from 12th May 2020.
*Terms and conditions apply. We reserve the right to explain or change the above terms and conditions at any time.
- The fee-help option is not available yet but there is another way which is the payment arrangement plan.
- Payment arrangement plan is where you will pay the amount by instalments.
*Administration fee of $100 applies if you opt for Payment Arrangement Plan.
- Please check each course “Refund and Payment Policy”
- Please check each course “Refund and Payment Policy”
Go to the website http://www.arimgsas.com.au/ and click on the courses/workshops and select the course/workshop and add to cart. You will then be prompted to enter your personal details and then make payment to successfully enrol.
There are several things you need to do.
- Contact the Australian Medical Council and have your documents assessed.
- You need to sit and pass the AMC/MCQ Examination.
- For registration with AHPRA, you need to pass IELTS/OET/ TOEFL/PTE.
- You are now eligible to work/you need to find a hospital or clinic that wants to employ you, we can assist you with that.
- You can sit MCQ/English either overseas or in Australia. If you want to attend a Bridging Course, then we can assist you in your preparation to optimise your performance at this examination.
- All details about course dates and costs are on our website.
- Visa is up to you, but you can come in on a visitor’s Visa. If you require assistance
- with Visa, we have a list of recommended Australian immigration agents.