At the completion of the MCQ registration, we expect our students would have gained excellent knowledge about the Australian Medical System and increased confidence to sit for AMC CAT MCQ Examination.
ARIMGSAS AMC MCQ Exam Preparation Course/Class provides lectures, discussion groups and demonstrations covering more than 400 topics in the subjects listed below. They are based on the AMC CAT MCQ Examination format.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Practice
- Medico-Legal/ Ethical Issues
- Emergency and Biostatistics
- Population health
The 12-Week After Hour Course:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Melbourne Time
- 10 AM – 4 PM Melbourne Time
- All the topics are the same as the 6-Week Course
- 2* Major Trial Exams + 4 Mini Trial Exams
All our tutors are Doctors with qualifications in the field they are teaching. They are often leaders and experts in their field, who have a passion for education and training and are supportive of IMGs. Many of the tutors have passed through the bridging course and are now Professors, Consultants, Registrars or HMO’s working in Australian Hospitals or Clinics
ARIMGSAS works in the best interest of IMGs. We have minimal administration and management staff resulting in fewer overheads. We attempt to always provide excellent tutors available in the Industry and good learning facilities.
a) $1,000 will be deducted as a deposit upon application, of which is $150 registration/admin fee/letter of Course placement fee is non- refundable.
b) The balance must be paid in two instalments prior to the course start date.
Substitution/Postponement/ Cancellation/ Withdrawal:
Please inform us at least two weeks prior to the course start date, should you wish to substitute or postpone your place.
a) Should you be unable to attend,
i) A substitute participant is always welcome.
ii) You can postpone your enrolment (subject to our course availability).
iii) You can switch your course to a Live Online Course if you are unable to obtain a Travel Visa to Australia for the duration of your course.
Where the application is cancelled or withdrawn by the participant without commencing any course at ARIMGSAS, written notification to the accounts officer must be provided.
b) Registration Fee/Admin Fee/ Letter of Course Placement of $150- Part of the course fee. Non-refundable.
c) Tuition fees (With or Without the Letter of Course Placement)
i. Visa Application refusal.
A full refund of the paid course fee less $150 (registration/administration/letter of course placement fee) if you withdraw from the course due to Visa refusal and if you do not accept the offer of a live online course or other substitutions.
Note: Without proof of Visa refusal by the Australian Government, no refund will be issued.
ii) Visa Application refusal due to visa application submissions post-course start day- No refund.
iii) Other than visa refusal
Notice received 2 weeks or more prior to agreed course start date- $750 will be withheld
Notice received less than 2 weeks prior to agreed course start date- $1000 will be withheld
Notice received after agreed course start day – No refund.
iv) Breach of visa conditions- No refund.
1. Candidates can repeat just the proceeding MCQ course for free (Only 1 Repetition for free)
1.1. If the candidate wishes to repeat the trial exams additional fee of $300 will be added for trial exams (2 Major MCQ Trial Exams + 4 mini MCQ Trial Exams)(This means Trial exams are not included in the free repetition of the MCQ Course).
2. We do not guarantee that the trial exams are different from the prior course exams.
3. Candidates who are repeating for the second time (3rd time of participating in the course overall) OR it is their first-time repetition but with a gap between the two courses, will be charged 50% of the total course fee Trial Exams are included.
4. All candidates (both new candidates and repeaters) will have access to the most recent lecture notes and not the previous ones.
5. Access extension is only applicable if candidates provide us with a copy of their AMC MCQ Placement letter, otherwise, their access to the lecture notes will be terminated.