• $1,000 will be deducted as a deposit upon application, of which $300 registration/admin fee is non-refundable.
• In case a candidate has the letter of placement from us $1000 will be non-refundable.
• The course fee needs to be paid before the course start date (Unless the payment has been organised and approved).
• The balance must be paid in two installments prior to the course start date.
• All the candidates must settle their fee balance account within one month from the Course start date.
At the completion of this Clinical Preparation Course, we would expect our students would have gained further knowledge about the Australian Medical System and increased confidence to sit for the AMC Clinical Examination.
All our tutors are Doctors with qualifications in the field they are teaching. They are often leaders and experts in their field, who have a passion for education and training and are supportive of IMGs. Many of the tutors have passed through the bridging course and are now Professors, Consultants, Registrars or HMO’s working in Australian Hospitals or Clinics
• If any participant wants to repeat the clinical course (8,10,12 Weeks), it will be half price of the course.
• If any participant enrols late, there are no missed sessions provided. We can compensate them with the lecture materials.
• No enrolments taken for the ongoing course at the end of the course duration.
• There are no free repeats for clinical course.
• No recordings and replacement classes will be provided for the missed sessions.
A) Substitution/Postponement/ Cancellation/ Withdrawal:
Please inform us at least two weeks prior to the course start date, should you wish to substitute or postpone your place.
Note-Admin fee of $300 applicable for rescheduling of the course date.
a) Substitution/Postponement (Unable to attend):
i) A substitute participant is always welcome,
ii) You can postpone your enrolment (subject to our course availability), we should be informed 2 weeks prior,
iii) You can switch your course to a Live Online Course if you are unable to obtain a Travel Visa to Australia for the duration of your course.
B) Cancellation/ Withdrawal:
Where the application is cancelled or withdrawn by the participant without commencing any course at ARIMGSAS, written notification to the accounts officer must be provided.
i) Registration Fee/Admin Fee/ of $300- Part of the course fee. Non-refundable,
ii) With Letter of Course Placement $1000 will be Non-refundable,
iii) Where you are cancelling or withdrawing from course due to personal reasons or change of mind, there will be No Refund.
C) Visa Application refusal:
A full refund of the paid course fee less $300 (registration/administration) if you withdraw from the course due to Visa refusal and if you do not accept the offer of a live online course or other substitutions.
Note: Without proof of Visa refusal by the Australian Government, no refund will be issued, if you have received an offer letter of Course Placement $1000 will be Non-refundable.
Visa Application refusal due to visa application submissions post-course start day- No refund.
D) Other than visa refusal:
i) Notice received 2 weeks or more prior to agreed course start date- $750 will be withheld,
ii) Notice received less than 2 weeks prior to agreed course start date- $1000 will be withheld,
iii) Notice received after agreed course start day – No refund,
iv) Breach of visa conditions- No refund.
v) Cancelling or Withdrawing from the course due to personal reason or change in mind- No Refund
vi) There will be $500 Non- refundable Admin Fee in case of International Refunds.