– 10am-10:30am: Introduction of fractures, general principles of fracture management, Gustilo Anderson Classification
– 10:30am-12pm: Upper limb fractures common types and management
– 12:10pm-1pm: Upper limb fractures clinical case discussion and hand on practice in applying slings/cast/bandage.
– 1pm-1:50pm Lunch break
– 1:50pm-3.20pm: Lower limb fractures common types and management
– 3.20pm-4pm: Clinical case discussion and hand on practice of applying slings/cast/bandage
At the completion of this workshop students would have gained knowledge about fracture common types in Australia and management. Also the participants will receive a certificate with CPD points for attending the workshop.
– Develop the ability to communicate empathically and effectively the explanation of the fractures and possible outcomes.
– Develop the ability to identify the red flags and explore for potential complications including neurological or multisystem involvement.
– Develop the ability to identify different types of fractures and manage acutely injured patients.
– Develop the ability to outline the proper management plan based on all findings including history, examination and investigation.
– Develop the ability to provide patient-centred care.
To enrol choose your preferred date and click add to cart
The full amount will be deducted on application as fees for the workshop
Applications close two weeks before the start date
No refunds will be provided if you cancel your application.
All fees must be paid in full to confirm your place.
Should you be unable to attend, a substitute participant is always welcome or you can postpone your enrolment (subject to availability). Please inform us at least two weeks prior to start date should you wish to substitute or postpone your place.
A 1% surcharge applies to Payments made through PayPal and stripe